08 August 2006

gimme gimme gimme i need i need!

here's the short list, for today, of things i want in varying degrees, and in no particular order:
-a fast computer (a mac, perhaps?!)
-cable internet
-better money management skills
-a new serger
-the drive to finish a few of my quilting projects (and the batting)
-my car stereo installed
-a handbag website up
-larger handbag inventory
-my kitchen cleaned
-my laundry folded and put away
-my "skinny clothes" to leave completely - i just haven't the heart to give them away, but they're out of style anyway. they're just making me feel bad.
-10 pounds less by labor day (ha!)
-an ipod.
-a ticket to ireland/paris/amsterdam for a few days while i'm in scotland this month
-a 2 bedroom house (see related blog entry for details)
-a very nice boy (see related blog entry for details)

No comments: