30 April 2007

monday madness

Hey guys!
I'm making ENCHILADA CASSEROLE for dinner tonight! YUM!

Monica and I are also hosting a happy hour for seattle-area design professionals and the people who love them. Network away, kids! It's going to be next Tuesday so if you know me, hit me up and I'll pass on the flyer. It's pretty rockin, I made it myself.

I had a super fantastic weekend, I kicked it with some rockin' girls on Friday and randomly met up with a zillion other peeps at Nectar. Saturday was low key, Asuka and I washed our cars and then my dad took us and Jenni out to dinner and a movie! and ice cream! how cute is that? Sunday I spent all day shopping and sewing with Monica - it was absolutely perfect. I need more great weekends like that.

Tomorrow I'm wearing some new brown pants I shouldn't have purchased at Target. BUT they make my ass look soooooo good and they were only 25 bones. yee-HAW!

love,
McNabbs

p.s. boys are dumb.

2 comments:

abby said...

yeah, i said nothing about girls. that's a fair cop. that's why i don't hang out with girls, except a select few awesome ones.

Kate said...

Yeah, being friends with girls is too hard. They have so much a) emotion b)drama c)irrational behavior.

That's why when you find a good girlfriend like abbs (and monica) you have to hang on to them.