21 February 2007

friday deadline

Hey guys.
I'm writing this on my lunch break - it's been go, go, go all morning. We have a package due on Friday and so we're rushing to get everything coordinated from half a dozen different consultants and us, and the hard part is making sure everything matches and is correct. Good times!

This weekend was pretty good, I got some quilting done. Here's the one I'm hand quilting right now, I'm a little more than 20% done. The colors are a tiny bit off but not too bad. The orange is not qute as bright in person, I think. It takes a long time to hand quilt these puppies! I don't know how people have the patience - and I'm just doing straight lines about 4" apart. It's going to be really beautiful when I'm done though. I'll put it up for sale but if no one buys it I will be happy to keep it!



Saturday morning I went on a hike with Chris up at Rattlesnake Ledge. The weather was perfect - about 60 degrees and a slight breeze, and sunny - and while it was a relatively easy hike, I'm pretty out of shape. The view from the top was worth limping around all day Sunday.


Saturday night we surprised Andrew with tickets to the Presidents of the USA at the Showbox. There were two openers and PUSA didn't get on till 1130 or so, which was pretty late, especially since I was tired from the hike, but it was awesome to see them. I love those guys.

Someone was handing out large sheets of foil to everyone on the floor...

that was pretty fun.

Sunday I spent all day limping around my house, and Monday I finished some projects and watched movies and stuff. I got to talk to Folpmer for a bit on the phone, so that was nice too.

Good weekend. Three days makes it better.

Love,

Mcnabbs

No comments: