16 February 2007

what what!

Hey kids!

Yesterday was awesome. I left work a bit early and went for a run with Monica. It was short but felt so good, and I'm getting really excited about this fitness thing. After the run I was going to go home and shower and go out with Chris and the boys, but Monica's parents invited me to stay for dinner and I couldn't resist - flank steak, baked potatoes, and a glorious salad - so I went straight from their house to meet the boys in a sports bra and running shoes. So hot. But that's the cool thing about boys, they were just glad I showed up. Chris' brother just got engaged yesterday, so he and his new fiancee were there and there was a bit of a celebration going on. Congratulations Adam and Nicole!

Today I'm going to go for a run with Monica again, and tomorrow I'm going on a hike with Chris out past North Bend - it sounds like a really nice hike and the weather is supposed to be good too. It's been a long time since I've been on a hike and it will be great to be outdoors. This winter seems to have been pretty mild, with a few weeks of crazy snowstorms thrown in for kicks, but I still can't wait for spring (mostly for the al fresco boozin'). I feel like I'm going to spend a LOT of time outside this summer.

The rest of this weekend, which is three days thanks to some dead presidents, will be devoted to quilting and watching cable at my brother's house. I'm pretty excited about that.

I hope you all have a great weekend too - catch you on the flip side!
Love,
mcnabbs

No comments: