15 February 2007

glad that's over.

Hey guys.
So the past couple of days I have been bumming hardcore - I have never hated valentine's day more than this one. But today is a new day, and I even got up early and went swimming before work for the SECOND time this week! Plus I found several pairs of pants in my closet that I didn't fit into for a while, but I tried them on and I do now! WOOHOO!

So here's all the news that's fit to print from the last couple of weeks:

Andrew's birthday was a couple of weeks ago and he had a party with the theme "CEOs and Office Hos" - which do you think we are?

The CEOs of course. You're right.

Then last Friday was Monica's last day at LB&S, so we had a bottle of wine and a steak to celebrate. We also decided it was going to be Team Shirt day.

Sunday was our Third Annual Snowball Fight And Pancake House Extravaganza. It's so awesome to drive an hour, get to 32 degrees and snow falling, sink to your knees in new snow and get pelted with snowballs in the face for a couple of hours, then eat cheap greasy food and bad coffee at the pancake house, drive another hour, and get back to 50+ degrees and hike around the lake. Awesome.
I had to photoshop Noah out of the background of this picture because he looked like a serial killer.

Today I get to go to lunch with Asuka and Mamiya because Mamiya is the luckiest guy in the world. So that will be fun.
Bachelorette party plans are solidifying for this summer - the last weekend in July all us girls get to whisk Michela away to a secret surprise destination for a weekend of excessive sun and wine. I'm so excited to plan a trip to a sunny place - even though it will be nice here then, it sure isn't now, and it's nice to think about. Plus it is kind of turning out to be exactly what I hoped it would be - low key, cheap, and near a beach. Sweet.
Have a great day, guys.
love,
mcnabbs


No comments: