05 February 2007

a quilt a day keeps the doctor away

hey guys!

I finished my red quilt this weekend and washed it and everything, it looks GREAT! I'll upload pics as soon as I remember to bring my camera to work to download everything...

I also am well on my way on the hand quilting of my next project - I'm about 10% done and really excited about it. It's my first big quilt that I'm doing by hand. (I don't know how Kate has the patience for this!) It's going to look great though, and I'm going to offer it for sale. If no one buys it, no skin off my nose - I'd be happy to keep it!

Today I bought six small prints in a red theme - I have a whole bunch of prints picked out that I'm going to matt in white and frame in a plain black wooden frame, and put on a pale blue wall. Take that, interior designers! It's going to be awesome. Red makes my life better.

Tonight is the first installment of Season 3 of Dinner and A Movie chez Mike. Stoked!

Love you guys,
A

No comments: