31 May 2007

fun in the sun

Hi kids.

There's no method to the madness as far as what pictures I choose to put up here. Just a random smattering of good stuff (you can go to flickr and see them all anyway). Here's me and Monica at Redfin:


and me looking very sultry at a charity event:


and a rather attractive fellow who I quite enjoyed staring at all weekend out at the houseboats. this picture is not indicative of his dashing good looks, but I didn't get a single decent photo all weekend so you're stuck with this:


I've been working hard and deserved a weekend away, so I was really pleased when I was invited out on Parker's houseboat trip. This was the most fun group of people I've spent a weekend with in quite a while, and we just had a straight up good time.
Next on my agenda is a weekend in Idaho at the end of this month, then the Fourth of July and a bachelorette weekend in SoCal at the end of July. Lots to look forward to, and in between several quilting projects to finish - many weddings and babies this year.
Hope you're all doing well.
love,
A

1 comment:

Kate said...

tag...you're it. Check out my blog tomorrow for instructions :)