03 June 2007

damn you katie!

Seven Things On My Mind Right Now
by abby taylor

I was tagged by the always adorable kate.

Rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag 7 others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

Fact #1: I get really depressed if I don't have plane tickets.
Really, I have to have a trip planned or I go nutty and get all bummed out. But once I buy tickets to anywhere, even if it's months and months away, I instantly feel better.

Fact #2: I really don't mind working on weekends.
Of course this is dependent on if I have anything better to do. You get so much more done since no one is there to bug you. And I'm on an hourly wage so hey, time and a half never hurts, right?

Fact #3: No one has ever kissed me under the mistletoe.
And I really wish they would.

Fact #4: I crave baked goods.
They're pretty much my favorite food group. I could never be on a low-carb diet. I could never be a vegan either, cheese is too delicious.

Fact #5: I have the shortest attention span ever.
It's pretty terrible. In order to get anything done, I need a definite plan of action, a definite task, and a definite deadline. Don't ever give me a task to do "sometime" and expect me to get it done - unless it's really exciting and I have time right now. I will lose interest.

Fact #6: I want a weekend house more than almost anything else in the world.
It can be a shack, or whatever. All I want is a roof, a toilet, a bed, a kitchen, and a porch - and it has to be within 3 hours of home. I want to jump in the car Friday after work and be off the radar till Sunday afternoon. I can't think of anything more appealing to me at this point in my life.

Fact #7: Sometimes, despite my happy-go-lucky exterior, even I get a little lonely.
I know it's hard to believe, but hey, it happens. And really, when it does, all I want is a big hug and a little understanding. But then again, don't we all?

I tagged the following suckers on myspace, since zack is the only other person I know with a blog. And yeah, it's less than seven. deal:
folpmer
monica
zack
kateekins

1 comment:

Kate said...

love you :)